Thursday 28 July 2011

Alice: "Curiosity often leads to trouble."


Alice: "In my world, the books would be nothing but pictures."

Natalia Vodianova dressed in a Helmut Lang design

Alice: "Of all the silly nonsense, this is the stupidest tea party I've ever been to in all my life."

Alice Lidell wearing a Rochas ruffle dress, specially designed by Olivier Theyskens

Alice: "I simply must get through!"
Doorknob: "Sorry, you're much too big. Simply impassible."
Alice: "You mean impossible?"
Doorknob: "No, impassible. Nothing's impossible."

The caterpillar alias Marc Jacobs and Alice

Alice: "I'm sorry I interrupted your birthday party. Thank you."
March Hare: "Birthday? My dear child, this is NOT a birthday party.
Mad Hatter: "Of course not. This is an unbirthday party."

Karl Lagerfeld and Natalia Vodianova dressed in Chanel

Alice: "Curiouser and curiouser." 

Tweedledum and Tweedledee (Rolf Snoeren, Viktor Horsting ) and Alice (Natalia Vodianova) dressed in a sky blue Viktor & Rolf  multilayered silk dress

Dodo: "Ahoy, and other nautical expressions!"

Christian Lacroix and Steven Jones portraying the March Hare and the Mad Hatter dressed Alice in a Christian Lacroix Couture dress

White Rabbit: [singing] "I'm late / I'm late / For a very important date. / No time to say "Hello." / Goodbye. / I'm late, I'm late, I'm late." 

Alice, Alexis Roche and John Galliano as the Majesty dressed in Dior Couture

White Rabbit: "Her Imperial Highness, Her Grace, Her Excellency, Her Royal Majesty, the Queen of Hearts!"
[Crowd cheers]
White Rabbit: "... And the King."
Voice in crowd: "Hooray!"

Donatella Versace and Rupert Everett in Versace, Natalia in Atelier Versace

Queen of Hearts: "And who is this?
King of Hearts: Let me see, my dear. It's certainly not a heart. Do you suppose it's a club?"

Natalia, wearing a design by Balenciaga's Nicolas Ghesquière 

Alice: "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"

Natalia Vodianova wearing an Yves Saint Laurent dress with Tom Ford
US Vogue fashion shoot in December 2003 with Natalia Vodianova and various designers. And next, some of the costumes used in Tim Burton's version of Alice in Wonderland, mostly designed by Colleen Atwood.







Photoshttp://fashion-injection.blogspot.com/2011/01/alice-in-wonderland-vogue-shoot.html

No comments:

Post a Comment